HR Manager at Vendiman Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2597 Applications:550 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vendiman - Chief Financial Officer - CA (10-15 yrs)
Job title: CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER (CFO)
The ideal candidate will be responsible for financial strategy, financial planning and analysis, financial reports, company audits, compliance, and bank relationships. They will collaborate with the CEO and the executive team to make decisions regarding company's financial strategy and operations. The candidate will possess a strong background in finance and management.
- Create and present financial and tax strategy recommendations to CEO
- Support the financial planning and analysis efforts
- Oversee cash flow, cash management, working capital, & company audits
- Prepare financial statements and reports
- Ensure legal compliance on all financial functions
- Manage relationships with banks
- Grow company to the next level through planning & managing of all Finance & Accounts including Banking, Treasury and Tax
- Implement robust financial processes with growth as the key driver
- Strategic management of investors; management of growth as structure change wrt volumes, value, all India reach, collections, etc.
- Directly drive process controls & improvements, strategic initiatives & efficiency building
- Consolidate corporate accounts, Income tax planning, indirect tax, GST, TDS, etc.
- Liaise with Banks & NBFCs for working capital, term loan; run processes, make financial models, check caveats in proposals; run valuation exercise
- Responsible for audit, procurement & all money matters for financial controls; oversee company secretarial
- Strong finance-based analytical skills
- 10-15 years of finance experience
- 35-40 years of age