Velocity - CTO's Office Role (4-6 yrs)
About The Role :
We are looking for a CTO's (Chief Tech Officer's) office. You will be responsible for driving cross-team initiatives, overview project and feature planning, making sure deliverables are aligned with the release pipeline.
Key Responsibilities :
- Create and maintain communication bridges within cross-dependent teams and departments, helping them to plan, execute, rollout, and maintain quality increments delivery at a sustainable and predictable pace
- Ensure that internal development lifecycle processes are followed within the teams and across the executed initiatives, and process gaps are improved and clarified
- Help improve Engineering teams' maturity, by creating and evolving transparent processes that provide clear reporting; help with earliest risk mitigation by providing an environment for collaborative planning and release execution
- Dive into project requirements and collaborate with the business to ensure that team has ready and reviewed items in their sprint backlogs, and understand the core elements of their quarterly OKRs.
- Drive new projects from both business and technical standpoint; help co-create short- and longer-term program vision together with cross-functional teams; help align that vision with the roadmaps created, features developed, and new products adoption
- Work together with the Product Team to ensure that delivered features adoption is on track, via data-driven clarity and metrics
- Work together with the Product Team on continuous review of Backlog Priorities within the team, project, and program levels
- Excel in communication, by facilitating cross-team events & initiatives; and work with the business to ensure technical feasibility on early stages of customer onboarding;
- Present programs execution plans, rollouts, and business value from the business, product, and technical sides
Skills & Experience :
- 4+ years of experience in software engineering background
- 2+ years in CTO's Office or Technical Program Manager in the Product Company
- Experience in Delivering multi-team cross-department projects in time
- Experience and proven record at risk management for projects with numerous dependencies
- Technical Background is a must
- Understanding Product Value and Agile Principles in Practice
- Strong knowledge of Scrum, good knowledge of sprint planning.
- Solid understanding of Release management