Velocity - AVP/VP - Debt Partnerships - FinTech Product (9-13 yrs)
Exp : 9 - 13 Years
- We are looking to onboard an experienced professional to drive debt partnerships for Velocity. You will be lead the discussions with multiple banking / NBFC partners, support the closure process and work with them on an ongoing basis to keep deepening these partnerships.
- The ideal candidate will combine strong relationship building skills, deep understanding of what various debt partners look for and result orientation to achieve successful outcomes.
- Leading and managing debt partnerships: by building and leveraging networks with NBFCs, banks, other financial institutions and rating agencies.
- Developing a solid knowledge of lending products to work on structuring NBFC partnerships for the firm
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to debt partner outreach and relationship management
- Maintain required data in desired format, keep reporting key performance metrics and keep the data pack up to date.
- Research debt partners, identify key players, understand their products and create a compelling case for Velocity partnership.
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with company's guidelines and policies
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization - you will represent our brand and be our partners- liaison internally
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various debt partnerships
- Keep a great ongoing relationship with current debt partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership
- Four to ten years of previous work experience in debt partnerships
- Experience and network in the Financial services / Fintech ecosystem preferred
- Understands capital requirements, reporting etc. from an NBFC perspective
- Display an understanding of product, credit risk, credit and collections policies
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strategic thinker with a networking aptitude
- Great multitasking skills
We are a VC funded fintech startup based in Bangalore with the audacious goal of building the future of business financing. The founders are IITB and IIMA alumni with past experience at McKinsey, Elevation Capital (previously SAIF Partners), Taskbob, Acko and Hackerrank. We are growing rapidly and looking to build a strong team to join us in this journey.
- An exciting work environment
- Non-hierarchical, performance driven culture
- Rapid growth and learning opportunity
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage
- Significant ESOPs under an employee friendly ESOP policy