TA - Consultant at Vedantu
Views:1348 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Vedantu - User Research & Insights Role (3-6 yrs)
- Conceive, lead and conduct qualitative and quantitative user research projects for Vedantu.
- Develop and set standards/methodology/best practices for research for cross functional teams.
- Coordinate with business and design by collaborating with multiple stakeholders including Product Managers, Academicians and Creative Design/development teams.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize research questions based on analysis of current knowledge, project goals and risks.
- Identify best method or mix of methods based on research questions, timeline and resourcing.
- Work on an iterative approach through close alignment with design, development, and business.
- Execute quick but thorough qualitative/quantitative analysis in order to create insightful and actionable findings presentations - both verbal and written.
- Commission Third Party agencies, if need be, for conducting research and negotiate costs for the same.
- Graduate or Post Graduate in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, Information Science, Human Factors, Market Research related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Must have 3 to 6 years of experience in User Research with proven end-to-end experience with all aspects of research (study design, recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.