Vedantu - Manager - Digital Marketing (2-8 yrs)
Vedantu is looking for a talented and motivated Digital Marketing Manager for their Speciality BU. This role will lead a small team of 1 or 2 digital marketing executives for one of Vedantu's early learning businesses and cut across India and international markets. You will join our mission to create a leadership position for Vedantu in the early learning category.
As the ideal candidate, you have run one or more digital marketing channels for any of the top ecommerce, gaming or edtech or other digital first businesses and brands. You have a strong working knowledge of digital channels, online conversion experiences, and technology stacks. You would also need strong analytical thinking. At the same time, you also understand customer needs and evolve our marketing communication on those lines. You are always testing and learning and you- re able to communicate a data-driven, customer-centric story.
Roles and Responsibilities-
As a member of the digital marketing team, you would need to:
- Devise innovative growth strategies, by developing a deep understanding of our target consumers
- Have a deep understanding of digital marketing channels and driving scale on customer acquisition and driving top of the funnel for the business
- Identify new growth opportunities within your channels and outside to acquire new and engaged users.
- Collaborate with channel-specific marketing teammates (content, creative etc.) to identify areas for growth.
- Drive continuous improvement and optimization through experiments, continuous A/B testing and generating hypotheses.
- Curate insights from FB & LinkedIn Business Manager, Google Analytics, Google Ads Manager to map customer journeys and buyer segments.
- Create a performance metrics framework to set and evaluate goals for every campaign.
- A combination of analytical and creative thinking, with excellent attention to detail and good business judgement.
- Use a data-driven approach to manage campaigns and derive insights on strategy and performance.
- Passion & hustle to take on & solve problems individually and within cross-functional teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and collaborative working style are a major plus.
- Managing a small team of digital marketing executives / analysts and building a team over time