Vedantu - HR Business Partner (1-5 yrs)
- Enable a culture that is in line with the organization's practices by the advocacy of the same to the employees as well as the stakeholders.
- The incumbent should be able to lead in an informal 'roll up your sleeves and get it done' manner that is perceived to be people centric, effective and marked by a high level of energy.
- Identify current trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Analyze trends in employee turnover, employee engagement surveys, performance management, pulse sessions and recommend interventions backed by data. Stronghold on data, providing insights and recommendations.
- Develop and deploy culture building initiatives, and implement a high-performance culture.
- Implement employee surveys and questionnaires; analysis and action planning based on survey results
- Responsible for onboarding and partnering with the recruitment team in hiring associates based on business forecasts.
- Implement new policies, procedures and programs in support of Business.
- Be the first point of contact for all employee grievances and conduct necessary investigations.
- Collaborate with multiple senior-level stakeholders to understand their requirements and to help execute them with respect to people management including managing performance, conflicts, and interpersonal issues within their teams.
- Structuring formal and informal engagement with clear measurements on the outcome.
- Establish connect with employees on the floor through various forums including group and one to one. The position demands a hands-on approach.
- Bubble up ground-level people challenges, study patterns to recommend organization interventions or customize solutions.
- Drive the internal communication in the organization
Enablers to Success in The Role:
- MBA in HR from a premier institute, 1-5 Years in HRBP role handling dynamic, fast paced technology and product teams.
- Experience in Startup culture, Prior experience in handling contingent workforce, high learnability, and ability to manage change will be an added advantage.
- High bias for action, ability to think laterally & innovate. Demonstrating Ownership & Accountability as well as Ability to Plan & Prioritize
- Stake holder management & a demonstrated ability to influence
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis.
- An ability to think outside the box and creative thinking
- Strong understanding of legal risks and liabilities associated with HR processes as well as Labor laws and statutes.
- Strong communication skills both written & Verbal, especially with large groups
- Expert Presentation skills & Project Management. Should be proficient in using MS Office, Excel and data related tools.