Vedantu - Digital Marketing Manager - IIT/IIM/ISB/NIT (2-5 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a member of the digital marketing team, you would need to:
- Devise innovative growth strategies, by developing a deep understanding of our target consumers
- Have a deep understanding of digital marketing channels and driving scale on customer acquisition and driving top of the funnel for the business
- Identify new growth opportunities within your channels and outside to acquire new and engaged users.
- Collaborate with channel-specific marketing teammates (content, creative etc.) to identify areas for growth.
- Drive continuous improvement and optimization through experiments, continuous A/B testing and generating hypotheses.
- Curate insights from FB & LinkedIn Business Manager, Google Analytics, Google Ads Manager to map customer journeys and buyer segments.
- Create a performance m etrics framework to set and evaluate goals for every campaign.
- A combination of analytical and creative thinking, with excellent attention to detail and good business judgement.
- Use a data-driven approach to manage campaigns and derive insights on strategy and performance.
- Passion & hustle to take on & solve problems individually and within cross-functional teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and collaborative working style are a major plus.
- Managing a small team of digital marketing executives / analysts and building a team over time
- 2 - 5 years of experience in a digital marketing role, ideally from ecommerce or consumer SaaS platforms and having managed budgets upwards of 30 cr. per year
- Education qualification from top tier engineering or business schools (IITs / IIMs / ISB / NITs)
- Having exposure in both India and international markets is an added plus