Vedantu - Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst/Lead Business Analyst/Analytics Manager (1-14 yrs)
Business Analyst: (Experience-1 to 3 yrs)-SQL,R/Python, Machine Learning
- Act as a Single Point of Contact for all data repositories and develop metrics to analyze pertinent information and share insights through various reports, dashboards on a sustainable basis.
- Deep-dive into data trends to identify root causes and improvement opportunities.
- Identify trends, patterns and concerns emerging from data and highlight the same to management, with recommendations in a clear, concise manner to enable smooth and quick decision making.
- Data validation and attention to detail is required as this role will be accountable for the quality of all numbers delivered through dashboards or otherwise.
- Ensure data collection, transformation, distribution and access is optimized to provide crystal-clear visibility into the consumer behavior.
Senior Business Analyst: (Experience 4 to 6 yrs): SQL,R/Python, Machine Learning
- Identifying complex fuzzy problems, break it down in smaller parts and implement creative, data-driven solutions.
- Responsible for defining, analyzing and communicating key metrics and business trends to the management teams.
- Build data models in order to create reporting infrastructure/dashboards for business process management and data mining
- Execute quantitative analysis that translates data into actionable insights
- Drive data driven decision making through the stake holders
Lead Business Analyst: (Experience 6-8 yrs): SQL,R/Python, Machine Learning
- 6+ Years of experience in relevant role and 2 years or more in a Lead Analyst role
- Enable senior leadership decision making by streamlining the measurement of KPIs and identify the key drivers of these KPIs by building causal models.
- Responsible for defining, developing and communicating key metrics and business trends to leadership teams.
- Deep dive into assessment of key drivers for KPIs by drawing relevant business hypothesis and quantify the impact of these drivers on the relevant KPI
- Execute deep & complex quantitative analyses that translates data into actionable insights
- Drive data driven decision making through the stakeholders
- Lead and mentor junior business and data analysts
Analytics Manager: (Experience 10-14 yrs)
- Manage Data Analytics Practice For Vedantu Product & Platform Team
- Identify, develop and deliver key analytics projects that will make significant impact to the company, platform & product manager team
- Work closely with business leaders, product managers, subject matter experts to design and define performance metrics and goals
- Responsible for modelling complex problems and processes using various analytical tools and methods
- Work with different lines of business to problem solve, measure and track suitable metrics for efficiency and effectiveness
- Able to work independently and take complete ownership from problem identification, requirement gathering to delivery and socialization of analysis
- Co-creating components of analytics products/ platform that provide actionable business insight