Vedantu - Associate Curriculum Director - English (7-10 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- An Associate Curriculum Director reports to the Curriculum Head. This person first defines the scope of a program, then creates the program structure. It is this person's responsibility to then create a development roadmap and ensure that the program is created on schedule. This person takes ownership of content accuracy, quality and feedback. To achieve these objectives, the Curriculum Director typically manages a team of 6 to 8 members comprising content creators (aka Curriculum designers), reviewers and possibly 1 or two Curriculum Managers.
- Once a program is live the Associate Curriculum Director closely monitors the feedback at every stage of the program from all relevant stakeholders including students, parents, teachers and the business teams to ensure high satisfaction among subscribing parents, high engagement and outcomes for students, and ease of delivery for teachers.
1. Ability to create the architecture of a new program to be offered online.
2. Ability to detail out each aspect including in-class content, out-of-class content, teacher training needs, and parent reporting.
3. Ability to work and coordinate with cross-functional teams like design, marketing, growth, and tech.
4. Ability to manage a small team of talented and passionate subject matter experts.
5. Ability to multi-task and work on two to three programs simultaneously.
1. MA in English Language preferred.
2. Certification in teaching English as a second language preferred (e.g. TESOL, CELTA)
3. Demonstrated evidence of creating a digital/online English language program for children.
4. Relevant experience of at least 7 years.