Director at Blanket Hospitality Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
Views:7008 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Vedanta Wake up! - VP - Revenue Management (1-10 yrs)
Vedanta Wake up! is a unique established business model which has redefined and disrupted the Indian hospitality sector by creating a niche that marries affordabality with standardisation of product & service
Vedanta Wake up! hostels were conceptualized in 2011 with the vision of creating a safe and unique environment for guests to meet each other, get to know about each other, share travel advice, discover friendships and most importantly to have an experience whereby they are able to better connect to the city they are visiting through the bonds they have developed with those who were once complete strangers
Goal - Develop sales and distribution strategies and coordinate revenue management processes and procedures maximizing revenue for a group of hotels.
- Control room rates and availability in accordance with established guidelines to maximize occupancy and revenues.
- Develop, communicate and implement sales strategies, mix of business, channel management, pricing strategies, as well as reservations systems and related policies
- Prepare for and conduct weekly Revenue Management meetings involving rate and inventory strategies, competitive business analysis and financial forecasts.
- Initiate short and long term revenue forecasts and generate weekly and monthly critiques, identifying areas of opportunity and strategies to improve revenue and overall profitability
- Measure and analyze booking trends, pickup, no shows, and sources of business
- Manage, produce and monitor rate strategy tiers, booking pace by Market Segment, GDS, inventory and monthly results
- Work with the different departments to ensure similar goals, and implement action plans to achieve optimum revenue management
- Establish and maintain meaningful external and internal relationships
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach and support associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established brand standards and consistent with Vedanta Wake up! core values.
Please visit our website www.vedantawakeup.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.