Vedak - Operations Excellence Role - Contractual Role (2-5 yrs)
We are currently working for a leading automobile ancillary firm in Gujarat and looking to hire an Operational Excellence & Digital Transformation on the contractual role for the next 18 months.
The role would be to work closely with the different CXOs & CXO-1 positions to support various operational excellence initiatives across functions.
Location: Vadodara (GJ) for the next 18 months.
- Process & value chain understanding
- Identify the process improvements, automation initiatives that are aligned with the Business Transformation, Operational Excellence strategy to deliver the expected outcomes and savings in a timely manner for a manufacturing firm
- Leading initiatives on Planning and Performance Analytics
- Creating dashboards/KPIs for management review on various projects
- Building SOPs as needed for various projects.
- Develop clear roadmaps, action plans to efficiently manage the workstreams associated to the Business transformation, Operational Excellence pillars.
- Actively engage with local teams, business owners to constantly study existing business processes to find continuous improvement opportunities to deploy efficient/ automated processes.
- Create necessary business cases with clearly defined metrics to quantify and effectively monitor the savings associated with the business process improvements or automation opportunities.
- Develop appropriate scorecards/ dashboards to track and publish the different improvement levers, OE metrics associated with OE initiatives, and project profitability across service lines, geographies.
- Be hands-on with certain simple automation requirements to build macros, develop workflows using low-code/ zero code automation tools.
- Be a member of the Operational excellence core group and participate on key leadership committees to present, report on OE metrics and outcomes.
You must be an MBA from a Top Tier B school with 4-6 years of experience in consulting firms with some experience in Operational Excellence role (Please note this criterion is non-negotiable)
- Experience and knowledge of Lean, business process design/improvements and related change management principles and methodologies (Lean, Lean Six Sigma certified) would be preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.