Vedak - Delivery Assurance Specialist - Contractual (2-11 yrs)
Delivery Assurance Specialist - Contractual with MBB Firm
WHAT YOU'LL DO :
- You will be staffed to projects or engagements, working closely with client.
- You will execute delivery excellence initiatives in target industries (e.g., Oil&Gas, Energy, Infrastructure,) and you will have a broad understanding of problem solving, including quantitative, qualitative, process, people, and relationship-based approaches.
- You will control quality of work from team and manage time and project plan effectively and actively apply Domain-IP-led / Hypothesis driven problem-solving approach.
- You will understand and apply best practice delivery concepts and technologies, sometimes across multiple teams.
- You need to know how to navigate the firm to access best knowledge and tools and how to bring them to bear in client situations.
- You will help develop and execute plan to build client capabilities in project management and demonstrate intellectual curiosity in regard to delivery, business context, and typical client needs.
- You will understand when there is a need to build client ownership and capabilities to deliver and sustain impact and listen for opportunities to broaden the scope of the dialogue with the client and raise to leaders.
- You will drive projects end to end from set up to execution with clients.
- You will lead initiative(s) outside client work (e.g., to operational improvements, process innovation).
- MBA or M. Tech or equivalent from a university with consistent outstanding academic record2+ years of consulting experience in sectors like Infrastructure (Transportation, Logistics, Energy, Social Infra like Tourism, Hospitality, Health & Education, Urban), Oil & Gas, Mining, etc.
- Solid functional knowledge and expertise in the sector / industry of prior work experience
- Capability to drive an independent workstream in the context of a broader team project
- Comfort with ambiguous, ever-changing situations
- Ability to break down and solve problems through quantitative thinking and analysis
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English