Senior Manager - HR at VCS Quality Services Pvt Ltd
Views:2556 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
VCS Quality Services - Manager - Quality Management System (4-9 yrs)
Urgent Opening for Manager - Quality Management System (Mumbai)
Role : Manager - Quality Management System
Job Location : Mulund, Mumbai
Desired Education : BE/B.Tech (Mechanical)
CTC Offered : Best in Industry
- Reporting metrics and statistics on quality related issues such as CoPQ and NCR.
- Certified with ISO Lead Auditor - 9000,14000.18000 (OHSAS), IMS.
- Hands on systems and procedures, and Audits.
- Verify that all quality related activities are in accordance with codes and standards
- Responsible for preparing Quality Plan that supports the project and clients- requirements on quality assurance and quality control. Ensure that non-conforming project activities including potential non-conformance are identified and resolved through approved quality procedures.
- Preparation of NDT Plan, NDT Procedures and related Documents with reference to Codes, standards and project specification.
- Responsible for all field inspections and coordination of inspection activities to ensure the quality level.- Maintaining the quality assurance records and execution of periodic inspection on job.
- Controlling the activities of QC Inspectors/NDT coordinators and giving proper instructions to them.
- Ensure that the QC inspection work proceeds in accordance with project quality plan, control procedures and inspection procedures.
- Facing of internal audits as a auditee, ensuring CA/PA compliance to NC's.
Desired Profile :
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent with a minimum 3 years experience with similar experience as QA/QC Manager with Qualified QMS Auditor / Lead Auditor in the Oil and Gas or Petrochemical industry.
- At least 10-15 year(s) of working experience in QA/QC both offshore and onshore oil and gas facilities
- Experience in quality control and quality assurance functions in the oil, gas field
- Experience in welding and common NDT methods
- Sound knowledge of ISO 9001:2000
- Able to work independently and contribute for the team excellence as well.
- Through Knowledge in welding, NDT, AWS/ASME/ANSI