HRBP at V-Comply
Views:322 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
VComply - Project Manager (2-8 yrs)
Job Description :
Project Manager :
- We believe in delivering solutions to our customers by simplifying their unique problems. To help us achieve this goal we require a Project Manager.
- You will be a trusted partner to your cross-functional peers and work with them to understand, communicate, and manage the delivery of design and user experiences.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope.
- They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, and project team members.
What You'll Do :
1. Work with the business and IT stakeholders to develop resource plans that will ensure success of the project.
2. Develop, publish and monitor the project schedule to ensure requirements are met in a timely manner, within budget, timelines and success criteria.
3. Actively manage all project risks to ensure they are quickly identified, communicated and mitigated.
4. Provide accurate and up-to-date project status reporting to all stakeholders and necessary management.
5. Assist in definition of project success criteria and objectives, involving relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility and desired quality.
6. Ensure resource availability and allocation. Coordinate internal resources to deliver customer outcomes as sold
7. Ability to develop detailed project plans to monitor and track status of Projects.
8. Manage changes to the original project scope, project timeline, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
9. Develop and manage Project dependencies. Handle Project issues and risks
10. Extraordinary interpersonal skills with the ability to partner effectively with other team members of diverse backgrounds and levels of experience.
11. Deliver Project status reports and presentations in a timely manner.
12. Craft and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
13. Collaborate with project managers worldwide to improve PM efficiency.
14. Proactive in work and ability to manage escalation
15. Successfully maintain the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
16. Develop relationships with customers enabling future account sales.
- Hands-on 2+ years project management experience
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate effectively with technical teams
- Strong time management and organizational skills, detail-oriented and takes initiative to tackle challenges
- PMP Certification will be a plus
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or other Business-related field
- 2+ years in a technical or functional
About VComply :
VComply is a fast-growing SaaS GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) platform that helps organizations manage their compliance controls and risk in an intuitive manner. VComply brings a contextual understanding of GRC to compliance officers enabling them to achieve organization objectives while maintaining the integrity and managing risk.
VComply was founded in 2019 and is backed by Accel. We already have 25+ marquee customers across North America and Australia & New Zealand in our short existence. We provide organizations with configurable, yet plug and play GRC applications that need zero development effort and infrastructure.
Why VComply :
- Opportunity to have direct impact on the growth of a fast growing & dynamic company
- Challenging work environment with End- to-end ownership of your role
- Incredible growth opportunities - we are a meritocracy, and the best will always have room for growth in the company
- Opportunity to work directly with senior leadership
- Accelerated learning environment with a high performing team surrounding you
- Culture that promotes challenging oneself & continuous improvement.
- Perks & Employee friendly policies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.