CEO at Treehouse Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
Views:4968 Applications:1128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:977
Vayu - Manager - Operations (0-15 yrs)
Vayu - Manager - Operations
About us :
- We at VA-YU are at the forefront of revolutionizing urban mobility in an eco-friendly and sustainable way. VA-YU eases your daily commute using smart eco-conscious self-drive scooters available at convenient locations. We are in the process of building the largest network of VA-YU hubs for scooter rental and for battery swapping.
- For our customers, VA-YU stands for eco-conscious, freedom of movement anywhere and anytime, cool and breezy mobility through our cities and it is an expression of our youthful identity. Our unique hop n- drop model allows for unlimited range and freedom from charging for the customer.
- No more looking for parking and petrol or finding expensive cabs, VA-YU will be available just around the corner for you to zip across to your destination in no time. We further aim at decongesting the roads by encouraging commuters to choose public transport by providing seamless first and last mile connectivity solutions.
- Join us to create an impact and to do things that matter, we promise fun and freedom on the way. Founder: Alumni of IIM Calcutta, Delhi College of Engineering and Rotterdam School of Management with experience in operations, Finance and the business building across India and abroad.
- This is a completely new product, therefore delivering the right experience to the customer is paramount. If you like unsolved challenging problems and working at a fast pace, VA-YU is the right place for you.
What will you do :
- Responsible for managing the entire city operations including quality & availability of vehicles
- Scout for new locations, perform agreements and onboard new hubs.
- Define & execute processes to ensure smooth operations across the entire supply chain
- Recruit and lead a team of individuals including blue-collar & BD folk across different levels to achieve the business goals
- Monitor and ensure fleet operation in compliance with local and state rules and regulations.
- Monitoring real-time service levels and fleet availability.
- Maintain and monitor the data management system to organize fleets as per various schedules and requests.
- Use business understanding and data insights to innovate & improve processes thereby driving overall business efficiency
Who you are :
- Experience in an on-the-ground, fast-paced, dynamic business environment, preferably in sales, ground operations, supply chain in logistics/transportation domain
- Experience in city launches/expansion is a plus
Skill set :
- Strong people management experience
- High degree of comfort with straddling structured problem solving and driving on-ground execution
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills along with prioritization and time management.
- Startup Cultural Fit: willingness to learn, to innovate, to take initiative and ownership, to think beyond conventional dogma and self-starter
- Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with caliber and experience. Equity participation and exponential growth on offer for the right candidate.