Manager - HR at Vaya Finserv Private Limited
Views:5303 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Vaya - Head - Legal & Compliance - NBFC - CS + LLB/LLM (15-20 yrs)
Qualification and Experience required:
- Should have degree in CS and Law - LLB/LLM from reputed law colleges with overall 15 years experience with minimum 5 years of NBFC industry exposure.
- Strong work exposure in litigation, arbitration besides drafting, with knowledge of regulatory laws and clauses of non-banking financial services sector including MFI, RBI or concerned regulatory bodies.
Ensures statutory compliance under company law and other corporate laws and fulfils requirements of Board of Directors, Regulators (RBI/ROC), Customers and Investors so as to protect the legal and financial interests of the organization.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Creates a time based annual schedule of all compliance requirements to be adhered to and ensures timely and accurate adherence to regulatory compliance requirements.
- Compliance to Reserve Bank of India (RBI) guidelines and circulars issued time to time applicable for NBFC - MFI more particularly submission of monthly/quarterly returns, KYC Policy, Anti-Money Laundering Policy, Central KYC Norms, Sanctioned list of borrowers, Fraud Policy and submit quarterly information to RBI.
- Compliance under Companies Act i.e. filing returns, conducting board meeting/annual general meeting and submission of financials and other data to MCA, Ensure compliance under Labour laws, contract labour regulation act and other statutory compliance, Responsible for obtaining required permissions to start the business from various authorities like business licences, registration for GST etc.
- Customer related compliance issues more particularly Fair Practice Code and Grievances Redressal
- Represents the Company in Corporate level litigations so as to protect the legal interests of the organization
- Liaisons with law firms and represents the organization before the authorities in corporate level litigations (RBI/ROC/Others).
- Vetting of the agreement with customers, dealers and inter corporate arrangements to ensure protection of company interest.
- Acts as SPOC for legal due diligence while interacting with credit rating agencies, lenders and investors.
- Convenes & Conducts Board, Committee and Shareholder meetings as per statutory and and based requirements and ensures agenda preparation and fulfilment of all meetings requirements and arrangements
- Ensures effective implementation of corporate governance practices to achieve corporate excellence
- Provides event based specific information and/or reports to regulators as and when required
- Liaisons with the regulators to solve any issues and maintains good relations with them
- Interact with SROs ( MFIN/Sa-Dhan) and ensure company is compliant as per norms/guidelines issued by them
- Keeping abreast of constant changes in regulations
- Maintaining good relations with all regulators and investors