Manager at Vaya Finserv Private Limited
Views:258 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Vaya - Head - Legal & Compliance (12-20 yrs)
- Creates a time based annual schedule of all compliance requirements to be adhered to and ensures timely and accurate adherence to regulatory compliance requirements.
- Compliance to Reserve Bank of India (RBI) guidelines and circulars issued time to time applicable for NBFC - MFI more particularly submission of monthly/quarterly returns, KYC Policy, Anti-Money Laundering Policy, Central KYC Norms, Sanctioned list of borrowers, Fraud Policy and submit quarterly information to RBI.
- Compliance under Companies Act i.e. filing returns, conducting board meeting/annual general meeting and submission of financials and other data to MCA, Ensure compliance under Labour laws, contract labour regulation act and other statutory compliance, Responsible for obtaining required permissions to start the business from various authorities like business licences, registration for GST etc.
- Customer related compliance issues more particularly Fair Practice Code and Grievances Redressal
- Represents the Company in Corporate level litigations so as to protect the legal interests of the organization
- Liaisons with law firms and represents the organization before the authorities in corporate
- Vetting of the agreement with customers, dealers and inter corporate arrangements to ensure protection of company interest.
- Acts as SPOC for legal due diligence while interacting with credit rating agencies, lenders and investors.
- Convenes & Conducts Board, Committee and Shareholder meetings as per statutory and and based requirements and ensures agenda preparation and fulfillment of all meetings requirements and arrangements
- Ensures effective implementation of corporate governance practices to achieve corporate excellence
- Provides event based specific information and/or reports to regulators as and when required
- Liaisons with the regulators to solve any issues and maintains good relations with them
- Interact with SROs (MFIN/Sa-Dhan) and ensure company is compliant as per norms/guidelines issued by them
- Keeping abreast of constant changes in regulations
- Maintaining good relations with all regulators and investors
- Review of Borrowing Agreements, Facility Agreements