Manager - HR at Vaya Finserv Private Limited
Views:7194 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:112
Vaya - Head - Internal Audit (12-15 yrs)
Experience Level : At least 12-15 years experience. Internal Audit function's leadership experience of a BFSI organisation having multi-state/ pan-India spread is essential.
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounting and auditing principles, practices, procedures and tools.
- In-depth understanding of microfinance industry in specific and BFSI space in general
- Adaptability to new-age technologies
- Analytical bend of mind
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Farauds and Forensic investigation experience.
- Provide value to the organisation as an independent source of advice and assurance for improving the effectiveness and efficiency within the organization and provide reasonable assurance that the control environment is adequate to achieve the business objectives of the organization, otherwise recommend control improvements.
- Conduct efficient, continuous and risk based audits, independent examination, evaluation and appraisal of all the Company's activities to ensure that they are carried out professionally and aiming to add value and improve the effectiveness of operational efficiency, risk management, internal control system and governance process.
- Forecast the budget of Internal Audit function in conjunction with the organizational budget, track expenses and ensure adherence.
- Convey organizational strategy to the team, set department and individual targets and provide leadership direction to achieve goals.
- Prepare annual/ quarterly audit plans for the Company in-line with the organisational and department strategy, ensuring coverage of all functions with suitable frequency.
- Evaluate and examine policies, procedures, processes and systems of the organization to identify risks.
- Based on gaps identified, design, develop and suggest controls to the management which mitigate these risks.
- Lead and perform operational, financial, and/ or compliance audits, and ensures compliance to the audit plans.
- Evaluate the reliability and integrity of information and effective use of resources.
- Report results and make recommendations to the management and the Board at defined frequencies.
- Follow up on the progress of implementation/ management action plan for recommendations/ corrective actions.
- Execute special audits/ fraud investigations/ other activities mandated by the Audit Committee, as-and-when required.
- Evaluate performance of team members, provide feedback on an on-going basis, identify development needs and coach them to ensure on-going capability development.
- Oversee the identification of training needs and implementation of trainings for the function.
- Use of Automated audting tools and other methodologies and standards of Auditing to provide best coverage and assurance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.