Manager - HR at Vaya Finserv Private Limited
Views:5013 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Vaya - Assistant Manager/Manager - Fund Raising (3-6 yrs)
- Asst. Manager / Manager - Fund Raising will be expected to support the fund raising and treasury activities of the company
- Will undertake all the necessary activities for meeting the funding requirement such as liaise with banks, financial institutions, rating agencies and other stakeholders to ensure timely availability of finances.
- Support all aspects of raising additional capital for the company, including via debt and / or equity and through structured finance products
- Communicate, coordinate and liaise with lenders for servicing of loan agreement, compliance with conditions of loan agreement and achieve timely disbursement of funds.
- Establishing MIS for funds availability, utilization and gap. Prepare budget and cash flows, actual analysis, key variances and provide value added reports for management action
- Preparation of reports for submission to lenders in coordination with project team
- Coordinate with internal & external stakeholders for meeting/Due diligence
- Work with different departments to gather required data and provide to investor as required
- Prepare Investor deck/Presentation for Investor/Lenders
- Deploy adequate and appropriate financial management and reporting systems, controls, procedures and processes
- Build the organization's relationships with industry and banking communities; with regulatory bodies such as SEBI, RBI, commercial banks and the investor community
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.