Vaxia.com - Senior Manager - Sales & Marketing (3-17 yrs)
We are looking for Sales & Marketing leaders who can continue to drive our exceptional growth in a structured manner. Spectrum Filtration is India's leading manufacturer of Intake Air Filters and Filter Houses. Our technical tie-up with Filtrair b.v., Netherlands for the manufacture of high quality intake-air filter ensures that we have access to the latest European technology.
- Achieve the topline based on sales target
- Define ideal customer profiles, target personas and value propositions for relevant market segments
- Ensure prioritized & targeted business development across industry verticals and account size
- Product messaging responsibilities include creating product collateral, website content, advertising, data sheets, case studies, white papers and presentations
- Help drive the strategy and planning efforts to drive the product roadmap, increase awareness and accelerate customer demand
- Go-to-market planning and execution responsibilities include developing channel and direct sales tools, support training and enablement; pricing; and marketing campaign and event support
- Ensure sales plan execution through required review processes:
- Analytics driven sales planning and reviews
- Ensure regular internal reviews with business owners and drive the "Customer First" agenda internally
- Own key large customer relationships as an individual contributor implement Business Unit sales and marketing strategies
- Develop plans to acquire new customers or clients through direct sales techniques and business-to-business marketing
- Build, Manage,Train and Retain a high-performance Pan India Sales team
- Proactively lead, develop and coach the Sales Support team.
Reinforce and live by example with regard to ensuring highest level of compliance and ethical business behaviour
Desired Skills :
Education: MBA preferably from top 10 B-Schools. ME+MBA preferred
Experience: 3-4 years of sales experience in Industrial category with minimum 1 years of experience in managing a team
Required Qualification/ Certification/ Training: Analytical skills, Communication skills, customer service skills, Key Account Management, Team Management, B2B marketing experience.
Additional skills : CRM implementation, Product development, Supply Chain, monitoring customers trends & preferences.
Industry - Mechanical Or Industrial Engineering
Employment Type - Full-time