Recruiter at Vastravalley.com
Views:234 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Vastra Valley - Assistant Manager - Corporate Strategy (2-5 yrs)
AM - Corporate Strategy
We are looking for a young, dynamic and smart candidate for Asst Manager Strategy. Someone with 2-3 years of experience working or having done his internship with good/reputed companies. Tier II college. Having strong communication skills.
Please find below the JD for Assistant Manager- Strategy
Qualification: MBA from a reputed college
Profile responsibilities :
- Maintain reporting head's agenda and assist in day-to-day planning,
- Attend meetings and keep minute of meetings and flag actionable points
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing and incoming correspondence
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Support the corporate office in Administration, Resource allocation, overseeing live projects and filing MIS.
- Demonstrate a passion for problem solving and analysis
- Ability to rapidly absorb and interpret technical information across multiple business verticals
- Inquisitive mindset and eager to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for delivering high-impact results in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and emotional agility, ability to interface across any level within the organization.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial, curious, creative, and innovative thinking.
- Strong teamwork ethos and ability to work with team members with diverse skills and backgrounds in an inclusive fashion.
- Analytical and data-driven mindset.
- Aptitude for creative, quantitative, and qualitative problem solving.
Technical skills to include the following:
- Advanced PowerPoint, MS Word and MS Excel skills
- Proficiency in Data Visualization using tools like Tableau/ Looker, Qlikview and/or Power BI
- Financial Modelling skills