Senior Executive - TA at Vasta Bio-informatics Pvt ltd
Views:253 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Vasta Bio-informatics - Director - Medical Data (16-25 yrs)
Job Title: Director - Medical Data
Department: Technical (Subject Matter Expertise)
Job Location: Navi Mumbai
Reporting To: Executive Vice President
Job Summary: Director of Medical Data will be responsible to Lead, Direct and Manage the technical team of Medicos in the organization. He/she will work collaboratively with the Leaders and Management team to ensure proper procedures and performance are met as per the medical standards.
Job Duties / Responsibilities:
- Closely work with team in terms of managing smooth Medical Data operations
- Monitor and guide the quality and the appropriateness of the various projects from Medical point of view.
- Provide medical leadership & information for all the projects and specified therapy areas, in order to support the businesses.
- Provide scientific and strategic direction on new and existing project/client's portfolio
- Conduct technical training with the project team periodically.
- Formulate short term/ long term strategic plans to enhance operations.
- Ensure proper Implementation of SOPs, Audits, Quality assurance
- Direct, administer, and coordinate internal operational activities in accordance with the assigned policies, goals, objectives and policies set by organization.
Education and Experience:
- A MBBS degree preferably specialization in Radiology / Oncology
- 16+ years of Strong experience in Medical administration / Clinical trails
- Good clinical research & diagnostic exposure
- Good to have Lean Six Sigma / Six Sigma black belt / Master black belt certification
- MBA in Operations is a plus
- Ability to lead a team is necessary, should have led large teams in past
- Demonstrated management experience with evidence of being an impactful, influential, and involved leader and mentor Vasta Bio-informatics Pvt. Ltd.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills and abilities to collaborate with and present to individuals of varying levels of authority, including senior and Executive leadership
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail with an ability to perform critical review of various types of documents
- Ability to independently solve problems and work cross-culturally
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player with multi-disciplinary project teams
Sr. Executive - Talent Acquisition
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.