Vasan & Sampath LLP - Manager - Audit & Assurance - CA (4-15 yrs)
AUDIT & ASSURANCE MANAGER
Job Description :
- Provide management over a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit and assurance service in an efficient and effective manner
- Audit life cycle management from onboarding to reporting per the audit procedures and methodology
- Coach, train and develop auditing team to upgrade their knowledge.
- Be seen as a role model and Go-To resource for auditing professionals.
- Maintain high technical, ethical and professional standard.
- Identifying ways to maximize the relationship with clients and deliver added value.
- Monitor and control audit team;
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Qualified Chartered accountant with the majority of post-qualification experience being in the assurance work area
- Should have handled statutory and tax audit assignments with mid-size or large CA firms.
- Must have strong knowledge of auditing and accounting standards.
- Knowledge and experience of IND-AS, Listed co audit - is a plus
- Ability to plan, manage and execute multiple assignments and teams in parallel
- Should be able to lead and motivate subordinates and build teams
- Good presentation and English communication skills required.
- Should be a team player with a proactive and result oriented approach.
- Open and willing to learn
- Establish & maintain good working relationships with clients (adapt to changed work environment at different clients/ locations).
- Wants to balance assurance services skills with exposure to other domains.