Vasan & Sampath LLP - Manager - Audit & Assurance - CA (4-15 yrs)
AUDIT & ASSURANCE MANAGER
Job Description :
- Provide management over a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit and assurance service in an efficient and effective manner
- Audit life cycle management from onboarding to reporting per the audit procedures and methodology
- Coach, train and develop auditing team to upgrade their knowledge.
- Be seen as a role model and Go-To resource for auditing professionals.
- Maintain high technical, ethical and professional standard.
- Identifying ways to maximize the relationship with clients and deliver added value.
- Monitor and control audit team;
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Qualified Chartered accountant with the majority of post-qualification experience being in the assurance work area
- Should have handled statutory and tax audit assignments with mid-size or large CA firms.
- Must have strong knowledge of auditing and accounting standards.
- Knowledge and experience of IND-AS, Listed co audit - is a plus
- Ability to plan, manage and execute multiple assignments and teams in parallel
- Should be able to lead and motivate subordinates and build teams
- Good presentation and English communication skills required.
- Should be a team player with a proactive and result oriented approach.
- Open and willing to learn
- Establish & maintain good working relationships with clients (adapt to changed work environment at different clients/ locations).
- Wants to balance assurance services skills with exposure to other domains.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.