Varun Beverages Limited/RJ Corp - Manager - Compensation & Benefits (10-14 yrs)
1. PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To Lead Compensation & Benefits Strategy for the Organization. Drive strategic Projects/Programs in C&B domain in partnership HR Leaders and Senior Leadership.
- Responsible for Job Evaluation, HRIS Implementation, PMS, Merit Increase, Compensation Benchmarking and Variable Pay.
- Incumbent should be able to work/support in establishing the C&B function in organization.
2. DETAILS OF THE JOB:
Designation & Job: Manager - C&B Level: M04
Business Unit: VBL Corporate Function: Human Resources
Country: India Work Location: Gurgaon
Reporting Manager: Head of Compensation & Rewards Manager's Manager: Group CHRO
3, KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Accountabilities Scope of work
- Job Evaluation Require Active Support in Job Evaluation process in organization.
- HRIS Implementation Require Active Support in HRIS implementation in organization.
- Compensation Management Support the development, review and implementation of compensation and benefits programs under the Total Compensation Framework.
- Compensation Management Coordinate and provide support in various annual C&B exercises, such as pay review, benefits review, staff cost budgeting, etc
- Compensation Survey Participate in salary and benefits benchmarking, analyze market data and provide recommendations for enhancement.
- Manpower Planning and Budgeting Control the annual compensation budgets planning, forecasting, reviews and analysis.
- Position Management Control the Headcount & Employee cost through carefully managed position management.
- New Initiatives Support business by undertaking various C&B projects.
4, KEY INTERFACES:
- External Interfaces Internal Interfaces
- HR Consultants i.e. Aon, Mercer, Willis Towers Watson
- Business Heads, Functional Heads and Site Heads
5, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Indicate the education level, previous experience, specific knowledge, skills and abilities required to meet minimum requirements for this Job..
Education Qualification (Highest) with Target Institute(s):
- MBA in Human Resources Management or related subjects. 10+ years relevant experience in sizable or multinational companies.
- Certification in Compensation & Benefits/ Total Rewards
- 10 - 14 years
- Knowledge of Job Evaluation Process and HRIS Technology implementation would be an added advantage.
- Passion for market data and analytical eye and skilled communicator Advanced MS Excel and MS Power Point skills
6, SKILLS REQUIRED:
Skills Description Proficiency Level
(General Awareness; Working Knowledge; Functional Expert, Mastery )
- Good Knowledge of
- Compensation Benchmarking,
- Job Evaluation
- MS-Excel Functional Expert
- Good Interpersonal Skill
- Good Communication Skill Expert
- General Awareness: Knows the fundamental or general understanding of concepts.
- Working Knowledge: Has broad job knowledge; knows and applies the full range of concepts and practices. Has broad / working knowledge of the subject. Candidate should use these concepts in day to day practices.
- Functional Expert: Candidate is certified functional expert with strong knowledge on concepts.
- Mastery: Candidate is subject matter expert and has command over the subject/ concepts.