Talent Acquisition at RJ Corp
Views:1507 Applications:535 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Varun Beverages Limited/RJ Corp - HR Business Partner - Sales - Cluster HR (7-11 yrs)
Job Title / Designation : Business Partner HR (Sales)/Cluster HR
Department : Human Resource
Administratively Reporting to : Head of Sales
Location : Multiple
- Build strong connect with sales team to effectively partner in building the right values based culture.
- Responsible for driving core HR processes efficiently and effectively with the sales team to create healthy work environment.
- Ensure capability building for the sales team as per development needs & company priorities and create a performance oriented work culture
- Drive effective communication and engagement to ensure that the team is motivated to deliver.
- Manage Employee related Headcount, tracking and expenses.
- Ensure Bench Planning and hiring of right talent to drive the sales agenda for the region
- Data collection, consolidating and analyzing to draw up regular reports to help drive relevant action.
- Provide effective HR/ personnel/ administrative support to the region sales team
Primary Roles & Accountabilities
Core HR Processes : Ensure flawless execution of the following Core people processes
- Performance Management process
- Objective Setting of the entire team are SMART & in line with AOP, business & people priorities.
- Midyear Review- Ensure MYR is done between manager & employee to provide directions on the progress
- Annual Appraisal- Ensure PDRs are well written, onus for calibration of the region team and fitting the bell curve. Compilation of data to ensure high quality Calibration and pay for performance
- Focal Point Discussion- Ensure this happens between manager, employee & HR and employee is provided feedback with relevant data and developmental inputs.
- Management Connect Survey Ensure participation by providing correct data and effective administration and follow-up with sales team. Work closely with the managers to share scores & drive action planning.
- Org. Health survey
- Ascertain employee participation by ensuring accuracy in data and effective administration and follow-up with sales team. Work closely with the managers to bring out insights, create & drive action planning.
- People Planning process
- Coach the team and build CDAPs for the region team. Support the RM in building people plan for the region team and ensure that the movements are in line with the people planning process. Implement the development action plan in line with employees CDAP.
- PMP Survey Ensure participation of the region team and take corrective action as per employee feedback.
- Responsible for recruitment in the Region Channel Wise (Traditional Trade, Modern Trade, Wholesale, Up Country) supporting region business plan in each of the channel up to L05 in the region. (Sales Trainee to Area Sales Manager)
- Own the staffing and recruitment process from end to end (manpower planning, sourcing, joining - > on Boarding) for upto L05 level. Support the induction for L6+ population for the region.
- Internal Job Posting Own up the IJP for the region (L01- L05 level)
- Maintain employee number as per the AOP and track it on a monthly basis
- Ensure minimal man-day loss on account of employee exit and replacement, quick turnaround.
- Bring in diversity of talent in the team by hiring diverse workforce from different facets.
- Ensure that the Exit interview is done and analysis of same is fed back to the relevant process/ system.
Employee Engagement & Culture Building
- Be an employee champion - Reach out to the frontline to ensure good connect and resolve frontline issues in minimum time.
- Own the R&R for the region ROH as per plan, Area Manager of the month, Customer Executive of the month, family day, creating excitement by creating/rolling out appropriate regional contests (rollout of national contests as per BU plan)
- Partner with the RM to nominate the high performing sales employees for regional/national/international ROH
- Own up the engagement agenda for the region as per the agreed plan and ensure high employee involvement.
- Set up appropriate two way communication channel with the frontline.
- Ensure that all relevant HR processes are communicated to the frontline and build a strong PepsiCo Employer Proposition.
- Drive the organizational Values and Code of Conduct to the frontline through appropriate communication, highlighting deviation and being the role model themselves.
- Drive organization capability agenda in partnership with RM & BU HR
- Ensure employee development as per development needs highlighted thru Performance management process & People planning. Follow 70:20:10 principle.
- Create Performance improvement plan with RM for the people in concern area.
- Implementation of change initiatives and supporting continuous improvement in sales function.
- Facilitate delivery of development and training activities for employees and monitor effectiveness for business results as per the requirement.
Administration and MIS
- Generate, own and maintain various People Process reports/ records/ analysis and must Win Battles Report. Send the reports to HO as per timelines and as required and drive appropriate action plans in partnership with RM & BUHR
- Ensure that relevant HR Admin support is provided to the employees in a timely manner
- Own up the Third Party Resources (TDO- SPO, Admin resources): Process Ownership ( T&E, Salary, Imprest, Grievance handling, complete control and processing)
- Ability to anticipate, prioritize and Multitask
- Interpersonal relations Collaboration and expectation management of the line
- Expert in productive communication Be able to influence and impact without formal power
- Know the business Good understanding of the sales levers
- Functional Excellence - Good understanding of HR processes
- Process Orientation Be able to maintain process integrity
- High Value Orientation with strong Drive and Execution orientation
- High Learning Agility & high Customer Orientation