Human Resource at Varahe Analytics Private Limited
Views:1307 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Varahe Analytics - Research Associate (1-6 yrs)
Karnataka Research Associate
Language Proficiency: Working knowledge of Kannada is a must.
About Varahe Analytics:
Varahe Analytics is one of India's premier integrated political consulting firms specializing in building data-driven 360-degree election campaigns. We help our clients with strategic advice and implementation which brings together data-backed insights and in-depth ground intelligence into a holistic electoral campaign. We are passionate about our democracy and the politics that shape the world around us. We draw on some of the sharpest minds from distinguished institutions and diverse professional backgrounds to help us achieve our goal. The team brings in 7 years of experience in building electoral strategies that spark conversations, effect change, and help shape electoral and legislative ecosystems in our country.
About the Team:
As a part of the Research Team, you will have a great chance to perform original research and analysis in areas related to politics for a national party with presence across India.
What Would This Role Entail? :
- Keeping track of current events and policy issues
- Using the internet, libraries, and other information sources to perform research on subjects to do with politics.
- Analyzing and interpreting the information you gather
- Writing reports and briefings
- Composing media releases and newsletters
- Providing responses to information requests from politicians and the public
- Maintaining archives and files that you might need for future research
- Performing various administrative duties, such as organizing meetings, creating agendas and creating and distributing meeting notes
- Primarily work on data collection, basic analysis and research.
- Assisting senior associates, and managers in putting together client deliverables.
- Responsible for the creation of documents for review and further use by associates.
Necessary Skills :
- Basic research skills and diligence.
- Wide reading and grasping ability
- Writing skills and formatting ability
Good to Have Skills:
- Basic understanding of politics and the nature of India's democracy
- Basic knowledge of Spreadsheets, Presentation Tools and Word Processors
- Preferably a Masters or PhD in Economics, Political Science, Public Policy or any other related field
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.