Human Resource at Varahe Analytics Private Limited
Views:405 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Varahe Analytics - Recruitment Role (1-7 yrs)
About Varahe Analytics:
Varahe Analytics is one of India's premier integrated political consulting firms specializing in building data-driven 360-degree election campaigns. We help our clients with strategic advice and implementation which brings together data-backed insights and in-depth ground intelligence into a holistic electoral campaign. We are passionate about our democracy and the politics that shape the world around us. We draw on some of the sharpest minds from distinguished institutions and diverse professional backgrounds to help us achieve our goal. The team brings in 7 years of experience in building electoral strategies that spark conversations, effect change, and help shape electoral and legislative ecosystems in our country.
About the Role:
As a part of the Recruitment Team, you will have a chance to oversee all aspects of the firm's hiring process.
What Would This Role Entail?
- Develop and implement recruitment initiatives aligned with the overall organization strategies to support its organizational requirements
- Responsible for the complete recruitment cycle (Sourcing CVs to Onboarding)
- Work with a database for sourcing and tracking of candidates
- Extensive knowledge of hiring platforms
- Knowledge of Internship coordination work
- Negotiation and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills
- Excessive attention to details
- Basic knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel (Or Google Docs and Google Sheets)
- Professional proficiency in English
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and act professionally at all times
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
Good to Have Skills:
- Willingness to travel and work flexibly
- Ability to multitask and work with multiple sets of data simultaneously
- Degree in HR