HR at Vantageiq Technologies (Opc) Private Limited
Views:521 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Vantage IQ - Senior Data Scientist (6-10 yrs)
What you'll do?
- Lead and mentor a team of data scientists/Data analysts
- Provide analytical insights by analyzing various types of data, including mining our customer data, review of relevant cases/samples, and incorporation of feedback from others.
- Always be ready to get her/his hands dirty while getting in-depth of the technical codebase and ability to write/modify codes or instruct teams on programming. Without these skills, your CV wont be useful at all.
- Work closely with internal teams to design, analysis, test, and measure approaches that will significantly improve our ability to understand and address emerging business issues.
- Produce intelligent, scalable, and automated solutions by leveraging Data Science Technical skills.
- Work closely with Technology teams on the development of new capabilities to define requirements and priorities based on data analysis and business knowledge.
- Developing expertise in specific areas by leading analytical projects independently, while setting goals, providing benefit estimations, defining workflows, and coordinating timelines in advance.
- Providing updates to leadership, peers, and other stakeholders that will simplify and clarify complex concepts and the results of analyses effectively with emphasis on the actionable outcomes and impact to business.
Who do you need to be?
- 6-10 years of professional experience in solving problems using a data-driven approach
- 4+ years in advanced analytics, statistical modeling, and machine learning with 4+ years in credit.
- Best practice knowledge in credit risk - strong understanding of the full lifecycle from origination to debt collection.
- Well-versed with ML algos, BIG data concepts, and cloud implementations
- High proficiency in Python and SQL/NoSQL
- Collections and Digital Channels experience a plus
- Proactive, Positive and Initiative taking person
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- High emotional intelligence, a can-do mentality and a creative approach to problem solving
- Takes personal ownership, Self-starter - ability to drive projects with minimal guidance and focus on high impact work.
- Learns continuously; Seeks out knowledge, ideas, and feedback.
- Looks for opportunities to build owns skills, knowledge, and expertise.
- Experience with big data and cloud computing viz. Spark, Hadoop (MapReduce, PIG, HIVE)
- Experience in risk and credit scorecards preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.