HR at Vandana Global Ltd.
Views:627 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Vandana Global - DGM - Talent Acquisition (8-18 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for identifying, attracting, and retaining qualified candidates.
- To focus both on near-term hiring needs and building a long-term strategy that forecasts which skills or roles will be in-demand in the months and years ahead which are in line with organizational aspirations.
Administrative and Recruitment :
- Execute the defined talent acquisition strategy and process to hire only the very best talent.
- Partner closely with others in the talent acquisition team, and even internal business teams & colleagues to attract, engage, and select qualified candidates in line with agreed upon talent plans, benchmarks, and timelines.
- Focus on external talent mapping and bench marking, diversity & inclusion-based hiring, external sourcing, interviewing, candidate management and negotiation, and employer branding/talent branding.
- Coordinate with the respective departments regularly on the skill demanded and sharing/exchanging feed forward/feedback on candidate's competencies.
Vacancy Management and Placement Controller :
- Leverages multiple recruiting sources and techniques to identify and engage a diverse pool of active - and passive candidates, including LinkedIn, search engines, niche job boards, social media, user groups, and blogs etc. Reviews candidate profiles, screens resume, and update candidate status in applicant tracking system (ATS). Conducts a thorough pre-screen of all prospects prior to presenting to hiring manager for consideration. Monthly updating the list of employees and vacancies, and updating the seniors on department wise employee strength.
Master's degree in human resource management.
Desired Experience : Min 10 Years of experience in similar role.
Functional Skills: Use of LinkedIn/Naukri/IIMJobs /Portals/Social hiring/Personal networks daily to recruit, and also new age job boards, ATSes, Talent portfolio sites & forums, etc.
- Strong flawless communication with stakeholders and ability to manage entire hiring independently.
- Ability to think creative and out of the box to attract top talent
- Experience dealing with senior business stakeholders