HR at Value Momentum Software Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1121 Applications:284 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Value Momentum - Associate - PMO (2-6 yrs)
1. Strengthen delivery predictability with independent validation of commitments made to the customer.
2. Conduct an extensive project delivery review mechanism to provide granular level visibility on the delivery health of the project to the executive leadership team.
3. Design and streamline enterprise-wide project delivery frameworks with appropriate delivery controls & metrices with focus on agile methodology.
4. Design governance standards around MSA & SOW to ensure delivery leaders adheres with the PMO guidelines & monitoring processes
5. Act as a Change Agent for the enterprise to translates organization transformational goals into practice.
6. Drive adoption and proficiency of changes within the organization in compliance with client's Change Management methodologies
7. Independently led key strategic & corporate initiatives to improve overall operational efficiency at enterprise level while collaborating with leadership team.
8. Collaborate with the technology teams to design in-house application to support PMO reporting & compliance processes
9. Collaborate with leadership & C- level executive team in understanding their expectations and accordingly leading various operational level task & activities.
Desired Skill, Experience, Qualifications, Certifications etc,:
1. Overall experience 2-6+ years with agile project management experience of 1+ years
2. Should have done bachelor's in engineering & post-graduation in business management from a premium B-Schools in IT/Operations/Project Management.
3. Must be a leader who can influence stakeholders in written and oral communications.
4. Ability to lead teams with a sound work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and exceptional client service.