Decision Maker at Value Innovation Private Limited
Views:1289 Applications:381 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Value Innovation - Strategy Pricing Manager (6-11 yrs)
Manager - 6.5 years of experience
Strategy Pricing Manager
Join our team in Strategy consulting for an exciting career opportunity to work on the CEO agenda with specific focus on pricing for our most strategic clients across the globe.
When it comes to strategy and pricing, you don't just listen attentively, you talk with commitment. we provide you with a great learning ground, deep-rooted in Business Strategy, where you will get an opportunity to advice and work with our key global clients, driving end-to-end transformative strategic value and business growth. You can look forward to intensive coaching, a steep learning curve and rapid integration into a top team!
Practice: Strategy consulting, Capability Network I Area of Work: Growth, Pricing and Corporate Strategy - Pricing| Level: Manager | Location: Gurgaon, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad & Kolkata
The Practice A Brief Sketch:
The Strategy Practice focuses on the CEOs most strategic priorities. We help clients with strategies that are at the intersection of business and technology, drive value and impact, shape new businesses & design operating models for the future. As a part of this high performing team, these are some of the initiatives you will drive:
- Growth, Pricing and Corporate Strategy: Accelerate measurable and sustained growth for clients with an unrivaled set of data-driven capabilities from strategy to execution.
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Support clients in their inorganic growth agenda across the deal lifecycle, i.e., target screening, synergy assessment, due diligence, post-merger integration and portfolio interventions.
- Cost Transformation: Identify strategic cost take-out opportunities and drive business transformation.
- Operating Model: Partner with CEOs to architect future proof operating models embracing future of work, workforce and workplace powered by transformational technology, ecosystems and analytics.
- Sustainability & Responsible Business: Work with our ecosystem partners, help clients reach their sustainability goals through digital transformation.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
- A Strategic Mindset to shape innovative, fact-based strategies and operating models
- Issue Based Problem Solving to decode and solve complex and unstructured business questions
- Business Acumen to drive actionable outcomes for clients with the latest industry trends, innovations and disruptions, metrics and value drivers
- An excellent, established track record for selling and delivering consulting engagements.
- Experience working with C level executive clients, with extensive experience in projects in which the primary stakeholder was the CEO; Chief Strategy Officer
Your experience counts!
- MBA from a tier 1 institute
- Post MBA 5+ years of experience in one or more of the following: Pricing strategy/price management, Corporate Strategy, Business Transformation, Mergers & Acquisitions, Organization Strategy, Growth
and Innovation, Strategic Planning
- Business/ Industry experience in broad based general management in blue chip organizations with background in sales/ marketing
- Pricing skill set (good to have experience across one or more of these):
Pricing Diagnostics: Conduct qualitative & quantitative pricing assessment via various analysis: Profitability, Margin/ EBITDA uplift, Price Index, ABC-XYZ, Profit Bridge, Win-loss
Pricing Strategy: Price models (cost plus, value-based, competitor-based, dynamic pricing); Price Waterfall (price setting, SKU pricing/optimization, regional pricing, customer classification & segmentation, discount performance based, rebates,)
Pricing Process Design: Process optimization of strategic & operational price management; Pricing governance & escalation; price communication & enforcement
Pricing Software / Tool Expertise:
Pricing Software (good to have basic knowledge of pricing management software engine): PROS, PriceFx, Zilliant, Vendavo
Data Visualization: PowerBI, Tableau
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.