Senior HR Consultant at Spectral Consultants
Views:8777 Applications:890 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:353
Valuation Role - Capital Equipment - Big4 (1-6 yrs)
Job Role - This position deals with the valuation of capital equipment's for mergers and acquisition teams. The Valuation and Business Modeling group helps clients understand the value of their business, securities, intellectual property, capital equipment, intangibles and other assets.
Job Location- Gurgaon
Key Responsibility Areas -
- Work on and lead engagements focusing on valuation of businesses, with focus on performing financial assessment and valuation of manufacturing and other fixed assets for mergers and acquisitions
- Specific engagement responsibilities will include building and analyzing trends in book value and depreciation of fixed asset classes, performing market research on comparable assets,
- Supervise, develop and mentor professionals at the Staff and Senior level
- Demonstrate teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members
- Use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of services provided
- Stay abreast of current business and economic developments as well as changes in accounting and valuation domain, relevant to our and clients- businesses
Desired Skills -
- A post graduate degree in finance, economics, accounting (CA) or business. Preference to candidates with Bachelor's or Master's in Engineering, preferably with specialization in Industrial engineering
- 1-6 years of experience in valuations/quantitative analytics/financial advisory/modelling/consulting. Strong preference to candidates with experience in tangible asset valuation. Knowledge of principles relating to valuation of business and tangible assets, using direct and indirect cost approach, income approach and market approach
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.