Partner at Valorega Research & Analytics LLP
Views:3843 Applications:242 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:132
Valorega Research & Analytics LLP - Senior Analyst - Equity Research (3-5 yrs)
- Building and updating financial models
- Preparing initiation coverage note, sector note, thematic note, quarterly result update note and event update note
- Business valuation using various methods including DCF and Relative Valuation
- Independent responsibility to interact with offshore clients
- Presenting research output in presentation format
- Sourcing data from financial databases
- Financial/economy data collection, consolidation, and analysis
- Only MBA in Finance from a reputed institute / CA / CFA (US). Any progress towards CFA (US) would also be preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in equity research/investment research.
- Should be highly proficient in MS Office (especially Excel)
- Should be willing to relocate to Greater Noida
- Ability to critically analyze various business fundamentals
- Highly attentive to even smallest details
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly passionate about equity research and self-driven.