Business Partner at Valiance Solutions
Views:381 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Valiance Solutions - Data Scientist - Credit Risk (2-5 yrs)
1. This role requires building Credit Risk, Fraud, Bad Debt, Write off, Collection Scorecards and models.
2. Present and communicate the modelling results to the client, both technical & non-technical audience.
3. Write data pipelines for the model deployment on cloud or on-premise infrastructure.
4. Deploy a model as rest API's on cloud infrastructure.
5. Coordinate with the software team for model deployment.
6. Document & present the results of models using office or other suitable tools.
Requirements and General Skills:
1. 2-5 years of overall experience in R, Python with the entire life cycle of model development.
2. Must have experience in the building following scorecard: a)Credit risk b)Fraud C)Bad Debt D)Write Off E) Collection
3. Knowledge of different Machine Learning algorithms, supervised & unsupervised, and their implementation.
4. Well-versed in using SQL to query the datasets and generate KPI's or datasets for further analysis.
5. Experience working with the credit risk analytics team of fintech's or banks is preferred.
6. Experience of working with cloud platforms like AWS is preferred.
1. Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills.
2. Ability to multi-task on different projects
3. Ability to learn new stuff quickly
4. Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
5. Focused & Resulted oriented