Business Partner at Valiance Solutions
Views:492 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Valiance Solutions - Data Scientist (3-7 yrs)
Valiance is a global AI & Data analytics firm helping clients build cutting-edge technology solutions for digital transformation. We work with some of the marquee brands across India, US and APAC to build transformative solutions for Credit Risk, Fraud, Predictive Maintenance, Quality Inspection, Data lake, IOT analytics etc. Our team comprises near 100 professionals across Machine Learning, Data Engineering & Cloud expertise.
At this stage of our journey, we are seeking a full-time person in the Data Science role to work closely with our client stakeholders and partner ecosystem in developing transforming AI & data analytics solutions. We would love to talk to a like-minded person passionate about data and the impact it can create for businesses.
Role & Responsibilities :
1. Develop predictive/prescriptive solutions using AI/ML techniques for varied business problems.
2. Discover, explore and validate various datasets for data quality issues, anomalies, trends, and patterns using descriptive, visualization, and ML-based techniques.
3. Demonstrate ROI & impact of a data science project or recommended solution.
4. Document steps involved in Model building from data collection, and analysis to model training.
5. Communicate & present insights and results to business & technical stakeholders.
6. Work with data engineering and software teams to put the models into production.
7. Contribute to organizational thought leadership via blogs, articles, case studies, whitepapers etc.
8. Keep yourself updated on the latest in data science & machine learning disciplines including processes, technologies & frameworks.
Technical Skills :
1. Programming Language : Python/SQL (Must). You should be able to write production-level code for ML pipelines with feature engineering, data processing, model training & refresh steps.
2. Knowledge of open sources ML frameworks: Scikit-learn, Tensorflow, and others.
3. Knowledge of various supervised and unsupervised ML techniques with hyper-parameter tuning and feature reduction methods
4. Knowledge of complete life cycle of a data science project & solution development, problem statement to the deployment of solution on cloud or on-premise infrastructure.
5. Knowledge of popular cloud ML frameworks like AWS sagemaker, Google ML studio is desired.
6. Knowledge of any popular BI tools is desired.
7. Experience with Time series forecasting in CPG, Retail domains is preferred.
Personal Skills :
1. Pleasant personality with the ability to build & nurture relationships with multiple stakeholders in the ecosystem.
2. Go-getter attitude with the ability to think through ways and get things done.
3. Strong ownership & commitment towards goals with minimum need for micro-management.
4. Positive attitude in life - ability to pick up and execute when chips are down.