Business Partner at Valiance Solutions
Views:1200 Applications:302 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Valiance Solutions - Data Scientist (2-6 yrs)
- Valiance is a global AI & Data analytics firm helping clients build cutting-edge technology solutions for digital transformation.
- We work with some of the marquee brands across India, US and APAC to build transformative solutions for Credit Risk, Fraud, Predictive Maintenance, Quality Inspection, Data lake, IOT analytics etc.
- Our team comprises 100+ professionals across Machine Learning, Data Engineering & Cloud expertise.
- 2+ years of experience as a data scientist.
- Hands on expertise in Predictive Modelling, Machine Learning, Customer Segmentation, EDA Etc.
- Proficiency with SQL, Python.
- In-depth understanding of Feature engineering and selection approaches, Segmentation or stratified analyses and data transformation approaches.
- Strong grasp of numbers, statistics, mathematical concepts, and algorithms. Ideally with a degree at a Masters level.
- Knowledge of data structures, relational data, and big data platforms.
- Demonstrate experience and understanding of Machine Learning, e.g.: linear/logistics regression, random forest, XGBoot, SVM, neural networks, etc.
- Experience of working within a multicultural, global environment.
- Experience of working in a fast moving and changing environment.
- Experience with NLP and linguistic approaches for retrieval, interpretation, and pushing of insight from scientific literature.
Personal Skills :
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage stakeholders' expectations and work in a high-pressure environment.
- Demonstrate strong ownership & commitment to the cause of customer success.
- A team player capable of high performance, flexibility in a dynamic working environment and the ability to lead
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.