Business Partner at Valiance Solutions
Views:4468 Applications:1001 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:913
Valiance Solutions - Business Analyst - eCommerce (2-5 yrs)
We are looking to hire Business Analysts to help our customers draw business insights from varied data sources. You should be good at understanding client data needs, the landscape of various heterogeneous data sources, identifying a set of services for data ingestion & transformation workloads, and timely execution of projects.
1. You will take end-to-end responsibility for a particular segment of the company's business intelligence and analysis requirements. Hence, you will need to understand what needs to be tracked, how to track it, design the right views, and then deliver actionable insights.
2. Data Warehousing: You will need to develop an understanding of data sources across the company in order to maintain and develop a part of the ETL layer of the organization's data. This will require continuous coordination with the development team and a fair amount of query scripting
3. Development and Monitoring of Business Reporting Framework: - You will also need to look at data in various creative ways and understand how to use a limited number of views to give a good aggregate summary of a function or process, and will then implement this through various business intelligence tools.
4. Delivering Actionable Insights through Data and Predictions: - Once you have set up monitoring, you will move beyond this and go through the data to spot deeper correlations and trends. As different sections of the business look to identify their future direction or want to gauge the impact of various experiments, you will work closely with the respective teams and understand the various null hypotheses in play, and how we can go about validating them.
Technical Skills :
1. Excellent proficiency with SQL and Excel. These will have to be at your fingertips for you to effectively carry out this job.
2. You will have to break down their business problems into quantifiable metrics and insights that make sense to them.
3. Ability to query databases and play with it using SQL, R/ Python, BI Tools (Qlik, Tableau etc.)
Personal Skills :
1. Go-getter attitude with the ability to think through ways and get things done.
2. Strong ownership & commitment towards goals with minimum need for micro-management.
3. Positive attitude in life - ability to pick up and execute when chips are down.
4. Strong communication skills, both written and oral
What You Can Expect :
1. Exposure to varied industries and problem areas
2. High visibility and impactful work
3. Opportunities to learn new skills and technology platforms by way of sponsored certifications and courses.
4. Competitive Salary with variable pay linked to company's growth.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.