Business Partner at Valiance Solutions
Views:1474 Applications:436 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:368
Valiance Solutions - Business Analyst (2-4 yrs)
- Design, development, maintenance, migration and production support of various dashboards using Redash and Power BI. The team follows agile framework to deliver these solution and works closely with various finance operations teams to increase financial process efficiency and provide error-free results with minimum user intervention through automation.
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in gathering and documenting requirements, analyzing customer needs, and designing technical solutions
- Develop reports and metrics using Redash/Power BI
- Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes
- Investigate and resolve application functionality issues and provide first-level troubleshooting and support for any data related anomalies
- Ensure appropriate technical documentation is defined and maintained relative to solutions deployed
Requirements and General Skills
- 2-4 years of overall experience in Redash, Power BI, Tableau and SQL.
- 1+ years of work experience in Fintech is desirable.
- Strong SQL skills and knowledge of relational databases.
- Able to extract and visualize data using SQL queries or other programming languages from data sources like Redshift, relational databases, Spark, Hands on experience on multiple platform preferable.
- Programming Languages: Python, SQL
- Delivery oriented, conscientious and reliable, strong written and verbal communication a must.
- Expertise in designing and modeling in Power BI with complex multiple data sources relational designs
- Ability to analyze complex problems and business requirements, recommend innovative alternatives and solutions and to implement complex, innovative solutions
- Experience with report and/or user interface design