vakilsearch.com - Manager - Human Resource (4-6 yrs)
I Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Draft HR policies in alignment with the company's HR philosophy and the overall company policy.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain and plan rewards & recognition program.
- Assess training needs to apply, execute and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
II Tools & Resources required:
MBA HR, MSW HR, MA HRM or similar qualifications.
Nature of Experience: Experience in recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development, employee engagement and talent management.
Length of Experience: 4 - 6 years.
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Ethical and decisive.
- Should have an approachable demeanor.
- Excellent communication and English proficiency.
- Multitasker and ability to handle pressure.
- People-oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Good knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
IV Age Group: 25 - 30 years.