Vakilsearch - Legal Consultant - LLB (0-3 yrs)
The key responsibilities are to Structure, draft, review, execute customer contracts including Master Service Agreements, Terms of Service, Shareholders Agreements, Property Documents, and other legal contracts.
I. Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- To provide advice on different legal issues.
- Review of all details and information shared by the clients.
- Client interface - discussing the document(s) to be drafted with the client, and collecting all relevant details pertaining to the same following review of the details submitted.
- Drafting of the documents, in accordance with the customizations requested by the clients, including changes to the draft after initial reviews by the clients and follow ups.
- Negotiate, consult and handle client queries & the capability of executing legal research with precision.
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advice on possible legal issues and draft Legal Opinions.
- Adhering to deadlines set by the Team Lead.
- LLB in Law from an accredited college or university.
II. Length of Experience
- Length of Experience: 0 - 2 years
III. Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Should possess excellent analytical, drafting skills and solution driven approach.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to recommend suitable decisions based on judgment.
- Be an excellent team player with the ability to prioritize work.
- The Legal Consultant should keep himself/herself updated with all the legal laws and should be able to apply them in the given situation.
- Adequate knowledge and experience in general legal notice, insolvency & bankruptcy code, consumer disputes, RERA, Partnership Act and Companies Act.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.