Vakilsearch - Legal Consultant - LLB (0-3 yrs)
The key responsibilities are to Structure, draft, review, execute customer contracts including Master Service Agreements, Terms of Service, Shareholders Agreements, Property Documents, and other legal contracts.
I. Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- To provide advice on different legal issues.
- Review of all details and information shared by the clients.
- Client interface - discussing the document(s) to be drafted with the client, and collecting all relevant details pertaining to the same following review of the details submitted.
- Drafting of the documents, in accordance with the customizations requested by the clients, including changes to the draft after initial reviews by the clients and follow ups.
- Negotiate, consult and handle client queries & the capability of executing legal research with precision.
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advice on possible legal issues and draft Legal Opinions.
- Adhering to deadlines set by the Team Lead.
- LLB in Law from an accredited college or university.
II. Length of Experience
- Length of Experience: 0 - 2 years
III. Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Should possess excellent analytical, drafting skills and solution driven approach.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to recommend suitable decisions based on judgment.
- Be an excellent team player with the ability to prioritize work.
- The Legal Consultant should keep himself/herself updated with all the legal laws and should be able to apply them in the given situation.
- Adequate knowledge and experience in general legal notice, insolvency & bankruptcy code, consumer disputes, RERA, Partnership Act and Companies Act.