Vakilsearch - Lawyer - LLM (2-7 yrs)
Lawyer with Legal Documentation required @ Legal, Tax and Compliance
- The key responsibilities are to draft Corporate and Commercial documentation ranging from Website policies, employee agreements, license agreements, Vendor distributor agreements, service level and master service agreements to Joint venture agreements, shareholders and share subscription agreements, founder's agreement, share purchase agreements, etc. and to Lead and guide the team of lawyers.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- To provide advice on different legal issues.
- Review of all details and information shared by the clients.
- Client interface - discussing the document(s) to be drafted with the client, and collecting all relevant details pertaining to the same following review of the details submitted.
- Drafting of the documents, in accordance with the customizations requested by the clients, including changes to the draft after initial reviews by the clients and follow ups.
- Negotiate, consult and handle client queries & the capability of executing legal research with precision. Addressing customer complaints and handling Escalations and close it in an effective manner.
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advice on possible legal issues and draft Legal Opinions.
- Managing and Guiding the team of Lawyers or Leading a team of Lawyers.
- Coordinate and provide Legal assistance to other departments and handle end- to-end internal legal requirements.
- LLB in Law or Masters in Law from an accredited college or university.
Length of Experience:
- Length of Experience: 5 - 7 years
Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Should possess excellent analytical, drafting skills and solution driven approach.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to recommend suitable decisions based on judgment.
- Be an excellent team player with the ability to prioritize work.
- The Legal Consultant should keep himself/herself updated with all the legal laws and should be able to apply them in the given situation.
- Adequate knowledge and experience in general legal notice, insolvency & bankruptcy code, consumer disputes, RERA, Partnership Act and Companies Act.
- Must possess Managerial Skills as well as client escalation management skills.