Vakilsearch - Intellectual Property Lead (3-6 yrs)
The key responsibilities would include dealing with all Intellectual Property related matters and handling the IP Team at a managerial level, working closely with teams across functions for IP related tasks, supporting Technology Development with regard to Intellectual Property related processes and services and legal drafting and registration.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Dealing with Intellectual Property matters and handling the IP Team
- Assist teams across functions with Intellectual Property knowledge transfers
- Work closely with the Technology Development Team to enhance customer experience as well as to bring in automation at backend in Intellectual Property related services and processes
- Performing Trademark registrations for US clients
- Appearing for Show Cause and Opposition hearings
- Performing End to End Trademark and Copyright prosecution when required.
- Length of Experience: Minimum 4-5 years- experience
- Nature of Experience: Extensive experience at handling IP matters, primarily end to end Trademark & Copyright prosecution preferably from renowned IP Law firms. Thorough drafting knowledge is mandatory. Experience with presenting before Trademark Registry for Show Cause and Opposition hearings would be preferred.
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly and concisely
- Visible leadership skills
- Sound technical knowledge and analytical ability
- Good IT and interpersonal skills
- Strong professionally - credible with integrity