Vakilsearch - Intellectual Property Lawyer (3-7 yrs)
- Responsible to handle a team
- Should counsel their clients on establishing and protecting intellectual capital.
- Handling matters such as patents, copyright, trademark law, licensing, franchising, distribution, technology transfers, and trade secret projects.
- Should assist in licensing inventions, transferring proprietary technology, drafting licensing agreements, negotiating settlements, and conducting IP asset due diligence.
- Might litigate intellectual property matters around the globe, representing clients in federal and state courts and before administrative agencies such as the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and the International Trade Commission.
- IP attorneys frequently consult on creative ideas and develop new ideas that will increase the value of their clients' IP portfolios.
- Advising on new rules and regulations governing the protection of unique ideas.