Vakilsearch - Company Secretary (4-8 yrs)
The key responsibilities are to act as a Subject Matter Expert for the Team, provide guidance to companies & clients regarding corporate governance and ensure that they comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
I Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- ESOP Compliance.
- Investment and allotment advisory.
- Incorporation of various forms of entities
- Closure of Company, LLP.
- LLP compliance.
- Public Company compliance.
- Debenture compliance.
- Handling of Conversion of one form of entity into other.
- Retainer compliance for private limited companies.
- RBI-FEMA compliance
- Nidhi Company Compliance
Freshly Qualified Company Secretary/ Qualified Company Secretary with experience.
- Nature of Experience: Experience in the fields of Companies Act, FEMA compliance, legal drafting.
- Length of Experience: 2-6 years
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Multi-tasking & planning skills.
- Effective communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle a team.
- Sound judgement.
IV Age Group: 25 - 35 years.
V Cost to the company: As per industry norms.
VI Location: Chennai.