Vakil Search - Operations Manager (5-8 yrs)
Ensure a very well-driven, streamlined operation. 120+ executives across legal, tax and compliance domains need to be properly managed, with decisive, data-based decision making.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Optimize current operations and workflows.
- Track productivity at an Agent level very closely, and implement a continuous improvement program.
- Validate the Operations steps (through GPM) and call out if those are in line with customer satisfaction.
- Understand and plug reasons for customer dissatisfaction.
- Keep tight controls on expenses.
- Work closely with engineering to deliver on quantum jumps in productivity through automation.
M.com or MBA
Nature of Experience:
- Experienced in managing relationships at a senior level and managing a diverse (in terms of skill base and experience) team of people. Must be able to demonstrate the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against a business strategy.
- Must be extremely numbers-data-metric driven, backing up decisions with ground level data and strive for quality and customer experience.
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Process Excellence Experience.
- Strong operations management with people management skills.
- Visible Leadership skills can motivate others to achieve.
- Resourceful, solution orientated, and decisive by nature.
- Strong professionally credible with integrity.
- Self-starter with high energy levels.
IV Additional information:
- Preferred Six Sigma Professionals.
- 5+ years in core operations preferably in back office & Internet companies.
- Candidates with experience in working with a startup, Product Companies (like Cleartax, Freshworks, Swiggy, Flipkart, Chargebee, Zoho, Indiafilings), Consulting Companies (like McKinsey, Boston Consulting Group, Bain) are preferred.
VI Location: Chennai
- All associates are based out of India. The count of associates in the Operations Team who actually render the service is 148 as on date.