Vakil Search - Manager - Marketing (6-8 yrs)
Hiring for Marketing Manager @ Vakilsearch
The key responsibilities are to manage end to end marketing requirement for the Core Business from the growth perspective.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
- Build, scale and optimize offline marketing programs against strict CPA targets and ROI Goals.
- Digital Marketing - Key Priority - Media planning/ Buying and Execution - ATL and BTL
- Test and scale channels including TV, direct mail, radio, OOH, print and streaming.
- Manage offline channel leads and agencies to maximize channel performance and ensure outstanding campaign execution.
- Coordinate measurement, forecasting and budget reconciliation of offline channels.
- Effectively communicate marketing results and analysis to relevant internal and agency stakeholders.
- Marketing operations management. Vendor management.
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns. Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs. Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Build and manage the company's social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
I Qualification(s) :
- MBA - Marketing.
- Bachelor's Degree required with a focus on business or analytics preferred.
II Experience :
Nature of Experience : Strong knowledge of Online as well as Offline Marketing.
Length of Experience : 6 - 8 years.
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required :
- Should be a 360-degree Marketer.
- Proven track record of managing external partners, creative agency, media agency etc.
- Approaches projects through a data-driven and analytical lens.
- Should have direct response marketing experience, specifically working with offline channels.
- Should have prior expertise of planning & executing on ground activations.
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to sell and convince. You will manage all relationships with vendors and ensure we get the most efficient cost possible.
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), YouTube, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks like Outbrain and Taboola.
IV Age Group : 27 - 33 years
Additional Information :
- Experience on Media planning, Buying and Execution and ATL and BTL will be an added advantage.
Work Location : Chennai