Vakil Search - Manager - Digital Marketing/Paid Marketing (6-7 yrs)
The key responsibilities are to help acquire new leads and customers through online pay-per-click and cost-per-acquisition campaigns. You will be in charge of all external, online acquisition marketing, managing the strategy, execution, and optimization across channels
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns. Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs. Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Build and manage the company's social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Track, measure, and analyse all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
MBA - Marketing.
Bachelor's Degree required with a focus on business or analytics preferred.
- Nature of Experience: Strong knowledge of Online as well as Offline Marketing.
- Length of Experience:
- 6 - 7 years.
Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), YouTube, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks like Outbrain and Taboola.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to sell and convince. You will manage all relationships with vendors and ensure we get the most efficient cost possible.
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
Age Group: 25 - 30 years.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.