Vakil Search - Lead - Strategic Partnerships & Corporate Alliances (6-9 yrs)
- Manage our web publishing/app partners to drive growth both online & offline.
- Build trusted, strategic relationships with partners and develop a thorough understanding of their business challenges. Understand the Client's challenges/opportunities of growth.
- Cross-promote new products or features that will have a positive impact on partner relationships. Assist with partners' business goals by proposing optimal and creative solutions.
- Build sustainable businesses. Provide excellent partner experience by giving customers adequate attention.
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders, including the leadership team and a broad spectrum of other functions, such as Product, Engineering, Finance, and Marketing.
- Increasing revenues.
Master's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Nature of Experience: 5 years of relevant, client-facing experience in sales, consulting, digital advertising, e-commerce or publishing.
- Length of Experience: 6 - 9 years.
Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Experience developing & growing partnership and developing business relationships that impacts company performance.
- Quick learner with the ability to grasp complex technical products such as AdSense and Google Ad Manager.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Self-directed, motivated, and driven performer with exceptional multi-tasking abilities.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and data-driven thought process with the ability to analyze complex business metrics and infer their impact on business growth.
Age Group: 26 - 30 years
- Prior work experience in E-commerce Industry or startups will be an added advantage.