Vakil Search - Lead/Associate - Legal - LLB/LLM (2-7 yrs)
- The key responsibilities are managing the legal team and ensuring good quality guidance and drafting to meet client needs in various legal aspects of their business.
- This will include corporate and commercial contracts such as website policies, employment agreements, license agreements, vendor and distributor agreements, service level and master service agreements, as well as legal notices for money recovery and consumer issues.
- Client requirements will also share issuance and investment guidance & documentation, merger and acquisition documents such as joint venture agreements, shareholders' and share subscription agreements, founders' agreement, share purchase agreements, etc.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Leading Legal Team - guide and train the legal team on client management, legal advice and drafting.
- Client management - essentially, ensuring a smooth client experience - which may involve setting up processes of information collection from clients, discussions with clients and assignment of work.
- Quality Control - guiding, reviewing and correcting legal drafts prepared by the legal team, to ensure quality is maintained.
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advice on possible legal issues and draft legal opinions.
- Coordinate and provide legal assistance to other departments and handle end-to-end internal legal requirements.
- LLB in Law or Masters in Law from an accredited college or university.
Length of Experience : 2 - 5 years with Corporate-Law Firms.
Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Should possess excellent analytical, drafting skills and solution driven approach.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to recommend suitable decisions based on judgment.
- Be an excellent team player with the ability to prioritize work.
- The Legal Consultant should keep himself/herself updated with all the legal laws and should be able to apply them in the given situation.
- Adequate knowledge and experience in general legal notice, insolvency & bankruptcy code, consumer disputes, RERA, Partnership Act and Companies Act.
- Must possess Managerial Skills as well as client escalation management skills.